Expecting a child is an exciting and transformative time in a woman's life. While it can also be stressful and tiring, taking a moment to celebrate and capture this special time with a maternity photo session can be a wonderful way to cherish and remember this experience forever. Here are some reasons why you should consider scheduling a maternity photo session:
- Celebrate the miracle of life - Pregnancy is an amazing and beautiful journey, and having a maternity photo session is a way to honor and celebrate this special time. It's an opportunity to capture the beauty and essence of this transformative moment in your life.
- Create lasting memories - Maternity photos serve as a timeless reminder of this momentous occasion in your life. You'll be able to look back at your photos and remember the joy and excitement of your pregnancy, even years down the line.
- Capture your changing body - Pregnancy brings about many physical changes in a woman's body. A maternity photo session can capture the beauty of these changes and help you see yourself in a new light. It's a chance to embrace and celebrate your body and the amazing things it's capable of.
- Involve your partner and family - A maternity photo session is a great way to involve your partner and family in the pregnancy journey. These photos will be cherished by your loved ones for years to come.
- Enjoy a fun and relaxing experience - Pregnancy can be stressful, but a maternity photo session can be a fun and relaxing way to take a break from the chaos of life and enjoy some special moments with your partner or family.
In conclusion, a maternity photo session is a beautiful and meaningful way to celebrate and cherish this special time in your life. Whether you choose to display your photos in your home, create a photo album, or simply keep them as a personal memento, they will be a cherished reminder of the joy and beauty of your pregnancy.
I found CanDee through Facebook and so glad I did! My infant daughter and I did a mommy & me session with her and I couldn’t be happier with the results. She has a beautiful eye for photo composition and the play of light to achieve beautiful and unique results. Not to mention how personable she is and patient with my little one. I plan to use her again for some much needed headshots!
CanDee is creative and has a great eye for beautiful pictures. She helps you pose naturally and knows the best lighting and angles! I did my maternity photos with her and I never imagined they would turn out so great! You can definitely tell photography is her passion!
We could not have had a better experience for our maternity photos! She is fun, talented, thoughtful, and positive! She made the experience so enjoyable and so so simple! In a busy time in our lives, her communication and processes were simple, clear, and organized!
CanDee did a wonderful job on the family photos of my husband and I for our adoption profile. She gave great advice on location, timing, and poses that really captured what we wanted in our photos. The pictures came out wonderful and her turn around time from photo shoot to final product was incredibly quick. We love our photos and will definitely work with her again!
This is the first time we worked with a professional photographer and it was worth every penny. We wanted to capture the puppyhood of our goldendoodle and CanDee made it all so easy and smooth. She was very proactive starting from color scheme guidance to getting a squeaky toy to grab our puppy's attention. She was very punctual not only for the shoot but also in setting up the gallery. She was extremely patient with our puppy which was very important to us given he is just a puppy. Overall, it was a very very pleasant evening and a beautiful experience working with Candee. I will surely hire her for any future shoots and will certainly recommend to friends. Big shout out to CanDee!!